Five Ways You Can Help Vilonia, Arkansas Recover: Relief Trips Now Available
It’s been just two weeks since a second devastating tornado hit Vilonia, Arkansas, and we know many of you are ready to act.
After identifying areas where we can best serve our Arkansas neighbors, we are sending relief teams out beginning soon. We are working alongside local authorities, agencies, and churches to determine the most strategic use of your time in the affected areas throughout the summer.
You can sign up for a week-long trip where you will respond to both physical and emotional needs. Be a helping hand and a listening ear to those experiencing pain and loss.
Click here for details about our relief trips or to contact us with questions. While every team’s service will look different based on the needs in Vilonia at the time of your trip, we can promise that Adventures in Missions will provide you with an intentional relief experience led by experienced leadership.
Five ways you can join our team:
- Stay connected. Sign up to receive updates on the latest happenings and our involvement in relief efforts.
- Donate. Our Disaster Response Fund will help our neighbors meet immediate needs, including baby food and diapers. Give here.
- Pray. No matter where you are, join us in praying for specific needs. Get updates here.
- Spread the word. Tell others how they can join us by sharing info on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets. Check out our Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter for news. Click here to tweet this post.
- Go. Get your hands dirty and join us on the scene. We are forming teams to help with the cleanup efforts. Join our team and make a difference for those affected by the storms in Vilonia.
We are going. Will you join us to bring hope and help to our devastated neighbors in Vilonia, Arkansas?